Miui 12 a big blow for Xiaomi

 Hello everyone how are you

 I am going to tell you about Miui 12 before miui 12 Xiaomi ui was one of the best but after miui 12 I think it is one of the worst

Today miui 12 name count in of the worst ui it's feel like heavy

I touched wifi icon and it cannot response

and buggy . Okay tell me one thing what makes a phone greater 

Some will say price , processor ,camera ,ram management ,ui but ui also cause whatever you d

Hello everyone how are you

 I am going to tell you about Miui 12 before miui 12 Xiaomi ui was one of the best but after miui 12 I think it is one of the worst
Today miui 12 name count in  of the worst ui it's feel like heavy and buggy . Okay tell me one thing what makes a phone greater 
Some will say price , processor ,camera ,ram management ,ui but ui also cause whatever you do opening camera , sending message you have to do in ui . For me ui is like smoothy butter 

Differentiation 
Miui 12 of china is better optimize , stable , smooth and had extra features
Whereas miui 12 Global and india lacks and very buggy and like flagship phone with Snapdragon 865 mi 10t can't handle this ui
  Like I have redmi note 7 pro with miui 12 
Pics 

Solution
   Currently there is only solution is that miui 12.5 that Xiaomi testing and soon releasing 
And if you don't trust miui you can switch to other ui or use boot loader



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post