Dark mode vs light mode ? Which is best for you

 Hello guys today I am talking about dark mode vs light mode which is best for you nowadays every smartphone comes with dark mode features and it's actually useful features for users 

Test conditions 

I am testing this in ips LCD fhd+ display with full brightness on in mobile data on and with black wallpaper 


 Battery efficiency 

Start with the in dark mode I have used my phone only 5 mins for with screen recording in apps I have tested facebook, Instagram, twitter, YouTube for the battery drain only 1 percent which is amazing 

The video length is  5 min but I have fast forward in both of the video and makes it only 2:30 min because I don't want people to feel bored



 Results in dark mode 

Battery - 1%


Results in light mode

Battery - 2 %
 

So here is the conclusion that dark mode saves battery and I'm using it in my phone 

Which is better for eyes 

Dark mode reduce the blue light from screen and it's good for eyes compare to light mode 
And it's good actually in night while texting 




2 Comments

  1. Now o am going to use dark mode thanks for this techy shah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hope you like the post

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post